Harvest Sunday 2014
Harvest Sunday is a day set aside each year to officially welcome new members who were added during the year. New member families are recognized during morning worship. November 16th is a Harvest Brunch in honor of this year’s new members. Brunch will be served from 9:15 – 10:30 AM in the cafeteria.
Come and welcome our newest members!
Our more seasoned members will provide breakfast. To participate, please sign up at the table in the Fellowship Hall to let us know you are coming and what you will bring. Your participation will make this a successful event.
MS Youth Group Calendar Highlights
- Nov. 5 — Youth Group @ Church 6:30-8:30pm
- Nov. 12 – Youth Group @ Church 6:30-8:30pm
- Nov. 19 – Youth Group @ Church 6:30-8:30 pm
- Nov. 26 – No Youth Group
- Dec. 17 – MS HS Christmas Party
HS Youth Group Calendar Highlights
- Nov. 2 — Youth Group @ Church 5:30-7:30 pm
- Nov. 9 — Youth Group @ Church 5:30-7:30 pm
- Nov. 16 — Youth Group @ Church 5:30-7:30 pm
- Nov. 23 – HS & MS Thanksgiving Potluck 5:30-7:30 pm
- Nov. 30 – No Youth Group
No MS/HS YOUTH after Dec. 17 until 2015
November 21 BCA Pork
Chop Dinner! Dine-in or carry-out! Carry-out avail-able from 3:00 – 6:30 PM;
Dine-in serving from 5:00 – 6:30 PM. Menu: Rohn’s pork chop, Company pota- toes, Baked beans, and Dessert Tickets are $8 per person. Open to the public!
NIGHT OF PRAYER – NOVEMBER 5TH, 7:00 PM
All who worship at FCC are invited to a special evening of prayer on Wednesday, November 5th at 7:00 PM to share those things that need prayer and to give thanks
to God for the things He has done in our midst. All small groups will participate. The nursery is staffed By the Capps Group.
The December schedule is for no group meetings on the 24th or 31st.
Adult Sunday Morning Studies for November-December
Combined classes meet in the cafeteria at 9:30 AM. All adults are invited to par- ticipate. There are classes for children at the same time.
- Nov. 2: David & Brenda Atkin Nov. 9: Jim Vining
- Nov. 16th New Member Brunch
- Nov. 23rd At the Feet Jesus
- Nov. 30th At the Feet of Jesus
- Dec. 7th “Passion” Breakfast
- Dec. 14th At the Feet of Jesus
- Dec. 21st At the Feet of Jesus
- Dec. 28th At the Feet of Jesus
Evan Busenitz in Alaska
Friends gathered in the cafeteria Sun- day, October 26th, as Evan shared a presentation about his work at Victory Bi- ble Camp in Sutton, Alaska. He has served there since June of 2014 and has extended his commitment through the 2015 season.
Evan shared information about the camp and the things they have to offer those who want to deepen their walk with Christ in an ever-growing manner. With the extension of his time there brings with it the need to raise funds for his life expenses. We have an opportunity to as- sist him in this endeavor. Anyone want- ing to contribute, may do so on line, di- rectly to Evan, or through the church. The online address is: vbcalaska.org or vicitorymin.org The site is very user friendly. The direct mailing address is Evan Busenitz, c/o Victory Bible Camp, 64741 S. Victory Rd., Sutton, AK 99674.